Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal Download for Mac Os is also an award-winning desktop computer calendar that the integrates private productivity comes with for their individuals with highly effective calendar file sharing capabilities regarding their families and their workgroups.
BusyCal’s unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; In order to Dos which display in its calendar as well as their auto-forward until completed; repeating In order to Dos; personalized calendar views which includes a Record view in addition to their scrolling Month and their Week views; adjustable font styles and their sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and many more.
BusyCal Download for Mac free enables families as well as their workgroups in order to share calendars with other MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, as well as their a few other CalDAV Servers. You may also distribute calendars with other Free BusyCal Download for Mac Os users on a local area network without the the need of a server. As well as their BusyCal syncs with all iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and their some other programs in addition to their devices which sync with all of MobileMe or Sync Solutions.
BusyCal 2.6.2 Features
- View and edit event specifications within a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating In order to Dos that all display within a calendar in addition to their carry-forward until accomplished.
- Scrolling Month as well as their Week Views.
- Customizable list view the allows you to filter in addition to their sort occasions by date, calendar, plus much more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset periods, as well as their moon phases proper in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics on your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes onto your calendar.
- Sync using the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync along with other MobileMe Calendar and their other computers/devices that this connect with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and the other computers/devices that this connect with all Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal Full Offline installer Download users on a local area network or more than the internet.
- Share calendars with other others, with all of password-protection and their SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal Full Offline installer Download, all up your iCal data is together imported. BusyCal automatically synchronizing with other iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and the other apps as well as their devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. Whenever you later decide to switch back so that you can iCal, all of your personal calendar data could be current.
What’s New in BusyCal 2.6.2
- Fixed bug affecting iCloud app-specific passwords
- Fixed interface problem when syncing with BusySync and their importing legacy data
- Fixed bug for confirming changes on Google shared calendars
- Fixed bug to allow for pasting photos into Notes field
- Added colored tags so that you can Info Panel
- Added ability to option-drag event to calendar in source list copying the application there
Mac Operating system X 10.9 or later