Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal Free Download for Mac may be an award-winning pc calendar that includes personal production different features regarding their individuals with other powerful calendar file sharing capabilities regarding their families in addition to their workgroups.
BusyCal’s exclusive different features include a non-modal Info Panel for their easier data entry; In order to Dos which display in a calendar in addition to their auto-forward until completed; repeating In order to Dos; personalized calendar views including a List access and scrolling Month in addition to their Week views; adjustable font styles in addition to their sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and much more.
BusyCal Full setup Download enables families as well as their workgroups to easily share calendars with all of MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, in addition to their some other CalDAV Servers. You can also distribute calendars with other BusyCal Full setup Download for Mac users on the local area network without the will need a server. And their BusyCal syncs with all of iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as their additional applications as well as their devices that this sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
BusyCal 2.6.5 Features
- View and edit event specifications in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating In order to Dos that the display as part of the calendar in addition to their carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and their Week Views.
- Customizable list view enables you to filter as well as their sort occasions by date, calendar, plus more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset periods, and their moon phases perfect within your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles in addition to their colors.
- Add graphics within your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes within your calendar.
- Sync along with the iPad, iPhone, in addition to their iPod Touch by using MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with all MobileMe Calendar in addition to their other computers/devices that this connect with all of MobileMe.
- Sync with other Google Calendar in addition to their a few other computers/devices that this sync with all of Google Calendar.
- Sync with BusyCal users on the local area network or more than the web.
- Share calendars along with other others, with password-protection and their SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal, all of your own iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal very quickly syncs with all iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as their another applications as well as their devices that the sync with all of MobileMe or Connect Solutions. Once you later decide to change back in order to iCal, all up your calendar data may be current.
What’s New in BusyCal 2.6.5
- Improved managing of Exchange cookies to stop repeated login dialogs
- Improved handling of failed Exchange Push subscriptions
- Improved Quick Entry parsing of 24-hour times
- Alarm snoozes that the conflict with an acknowledgement are resynced
- Update WebDAV occasions when no LAST-MODIFIED property
- Display change notifications for their WebDAV feeds
- Fixed dragging of events in order to sidebar in Week View
- Fixed Time Zone menu
Mac Operating system X 10.9 or later