Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal Download for Mac has been an award-winning personal computer calendar which integrates private productivity features for their individuals along with other highly effective calendar sharing files capabilities for families as well as their workgroups. Its distinctive includes include a non-modal Info Panel regarding their easier data entry; To Dos that it display as part of the calendar and auto-forward until accomplished; repeating In order to Dos; easy to customize calendar views consisting of the Record access in addition to their scrolling Month in addition to their Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes plus more. As well as their in case you first launch BusyCal, all of up your iCal information is instantly imported. BusyCal Download for Mac quickly synchronizing with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and their additional programs and devices that all connect with other MobileMe or Connect Services. Once you later decide to switch back in order to iCal, all your calendar data might be current.
BusyCal Free Download for Mac enables families in addition to their workgroups to share calendars with all of MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, as well as their other CalDAV Servers. You may also distribute calendars with BusyCal users on a local area network with no the will need a server. And BusyCal Offline installer Download synchronizing along with other iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as their other programs in addition to their devices that all sync with MobileMe or Connect Services.
BusyCal Offline installer Download 3.1.3 Features
- View in addition to their edit event specifications at the non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating So that you can Dos that it display in the calendar as well as their carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable record access allows you to filter and their sort events by date, calendar, plus more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, in addition to their moon phases perfect within your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics into your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes on to your calendar.
- Sync using the iPad, iPhone, and their iPod Touch by using MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync along with other MobileMe Calendar and their additional computers/devices that all connect along with other MobileMe.
- Sync with other Google Calendar as well as their a few other computers/devices this connect with all Google Calendar.
- Sync with BusyCal users on the local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars along with other others, with all of password-protection as well as their SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What’s New in BusyCal 3.1.3
- Fixed Exchange attendee directory lookup
- Fixed attendee invite notifications not really getting sent in some cases
- Fixed issue when canceling last instance of your repeating meeting on Exchange
- Fixed dialog not really displaying when removing the meeting request
- Added support for looking up Exchange attendees by last name
- Extended width of attendee auto-complete list
- Improved handling of attendee and contact labels with unicode characters
- Improved attendee lookup performance
- Fixed issue when pasting selected text from Notes field into some other apps
- Fixed menu bar truncation of In order to Dos with long titles
- Fixed snooze alarm description clipping
- Fixed Calendar List font preference not really sticking
- Fixed crash when collapsing/expanding Calendar Group in source list
- Fixed crash when choosing Other getting started with location for their Travel Time
- Fixed crash when pasting title text inline in Week view
- Retain text modifying configurations in Notes field between sessions
- Use standard bullet character as well as their standard font for Date & Time stamp in Notes field
- Commit edits in order to Notes field when clicking Availability Viewer
- Quick Entry preview enhancements
Mac Os X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor