Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal Full Offline installer Download can be an award-winning pc calendar that all combines personalized productivity different features for individuals with highly effective calendar file sharing capabilities for their families and workgroups. Its distinctive different features include a non-modal Info Panel regarding their easier data entry; To Dos that display in a calendar as well as their auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; personalized calendar views which include a Record access and their scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and their sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes plus more. In addition to their in case you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal information is immediately imported. BusyCal Full Version Download for Mac automatically synchronize with all of iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and some other programs as well as their devices that all sync with all of MobileMe or Connect Solutions. So in case you later decide to change back to iCal, all of your calendar data might be current.
BusyCal Full Offline installer Download for Mac allows families and their workgroups in order to distribute calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and a few other CalDAV Servers. You may also share calendars along with other BusyCal users on a local area network with no the need of a server. As well as their BusyCal syncs with other iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and some other apps and their devices that it connect with MobileMe or Sync Services.
BusyCal Download 3.2.3 Features
- View and edit event specifications within a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating In order to Dos this display within a calendar and their carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month in addition to their Week Views.
- Customizable list view the permits you to filter as well as their sort events by date, calendar, and much more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases appropriate within your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics onto your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes within your calendar.
- Sync with all the iPad, iPhone, as well as their iPod Touch by using MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with other MobileMe Calendar as well as their another computers/devices this sync with all of MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and their the other computers/devices that sync with all Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal Download users on a local area network or over the web.
- Share calendars with others, with all password-protection and their SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What’s New in BusyCal 3.2.3
- Fixes bug that this caused Preferences to get reset on High Sierra
- Fixes bug that all caused frequent Google Logins on High Sierra
- Fixes bug that all caused BusyContacts so that you can open in background when BusyCal was launched
- Fixes bug when dragging photos into Image Properly in Info Panel
- Fixes time zone not really upgrading under distinct conditions
- Updates FastMail CalDAV endpoint
Mac Operating system X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor