Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal can also be an award-winning pc calendar that this integrates non-public productivity comes with regarding their individuals with effective calendar sharing capabilities regarding their families in addition to their workgroups. Its unique completely unique comes with include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; So that you can Dos that the display as part of their calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating In order to Dos; personalized calendar views consisting of the List view the and their scrolling Month and their Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and even more. And if you first launch BusyCal, all your own iCal data is immediately imported. BusyCal Offline installer Download almost instantly syncs with other iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as their various other programs in addition to their devices that connect with all MobileMe or Sync Services. So in case you later decide to change back so that you can iCal, all your personal calendar data may be current.
Free BusyCal for Mac allows families and their workgroups so that you can distribute calendars with all of MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, in addition to their a few other CalDAV Servers. You may also share calendars with other BusyCal users on the local area network without the need of a server. In addition to their BusyCal Download syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and their a few other applications and their devices that all connect with MobileMe or Connect Services.
BusyCal Download 3.3.7 Features
- View in addition to their edit event specifications in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating So that you can Dos that display within a calendar and carry-forward until accomplished.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable record access lets you filter as well as their sort occasions by date, calendar, plus much more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset periods, and their moon phases suitable within your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles as well as their colors.
- Add graphics onto your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with all the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch by using MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with all of MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices which sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with all of Google Calendar and another computers/devices this sync along with other Google Calendar.
- Sync along with other BusyCal users on the local area network or more than the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What’s New in BusyCal 3.3.7
- NEW: Priority edit menu option that include keyboard shortcuts so that you can batch prioritize Todos
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters in notes would trip syncing with Google
- Fixed any problem where emoji window wouldn’t insert characters in to the event title
- Improved detection of embedded Google Hangouts links
- Ongoing reliability improvements
Mac Os X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor