Download BusyCal for Mac - Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options.
BusyCal for Mac Os can be an award-winning personal computer calendar that all brings together personal production comes with for individuals with all of powerful calendar sharing files capabilities regarding their families and workgroups. Its unique special different features will include a non-modal Info Panel regarding their easier data entry; To Dos that it display as part of their calendar as well as their auto-forward until completed; repeating In order to Dos; customizable calendar views including a Record access as well as their scrolling Month in addition to their Week views; adjustable font styles in addition to their sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And as you first launch BusyCal, all your personal iCal information is simultaneously imported. BusyCal Dmg Download very quickly synchronize with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, in addition to their other programs and their devices that sync with all MobileMe or Connect Solutions. Once you later decide to change back to iCal, all up your calendar data could be current.
BusyCal Full setup Download for Mac enables families as well as their workgroups to distribute calendars along with other MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and their various other CalDAV Servers. You may also share calendars along with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the the need of a server. And BusyCal Full version Download for Mac syncs with other iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and additional applications in addition to their devices which connect with other MobileMe or Connect Services.
BusyCal Full version Download for Mac 3.3.8 Features
- View and their edit event details at the non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating So that you can Dos which display as part of their calendar and carry-forward until accomplished.
- Scrolling Month and their Week Views.
- Customizable list access lets you filter and their sort events by date, calendar, plus much more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset periods, as well as their moon phases suitable within your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles in addition to their colors.
- Add graphics into your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes within your calendar.
- Sync using the iPad, iPhone, as well as their iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with all of MobileMe Calendar in addition to their other computers/devices that this sync with other MobileMe.
- Sync along with other Google Calendar and other computers/devices this sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with BusyCal users on a local area network or more than the web.
- Share calendars with others, with other password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
What’s New in BusyCal 3.3.8
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts to batch assign Today’s date or upload / subtract the day / week (view the Edit > Start Date menu)
- To-do panel should be in a position to at this point be resized in order to be narrower after the info panel is not displaying
- Fixed the bug where tabbing through the end-date picker couldn’t work
- Fixed the bug where particular rich text characters in notes would prevent them through showing fully
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some users from installing updates from in mere the software (you might still should download free the upgrade manually one last time)
- Fixed complete time for an event not really showing when dragging in day / week views
- Workaround to get an Airmail 3 bug where emailing numerous attendees cannot work
- General general performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
Mac Os X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor