Download SecureCRT for Mac - Terminal emulation for IT professionals.
SecureCRT Full Version Download for Mac also provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising production with other most advance session management and the host of ways to save some time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT offers safe and secure remote view, file exchange, and their data tunneling for anybody in your organization.
- Quality emulation
- Standards-based security
- Powerful session management
- High-productivity interface
- Time-saving automation tools
What’s New in Full version SecureCRT Offline installer Download for Mac 8.1.3
- Authentication failed when attempting so that you can authenticate by using a smart card that this contained several certificates with other blank “Issued to” in addition to their “Issued by” fields.
- Mac: SecureCRT Full version Download for Mac could crash after the laptop or computer woke from sleep if the printer initialization failed.
- Mac: When there were dual monitors and their the secondary monitor experienced a higher resolution than the primary monitor, if SecureCRT started and their related the session and their and then the SecureCRT tool was transferred to the secondary monitor as well as their SecureCRT for Macbook pro was resized in order to be almost as bigger because these monitor, opening the Global Possibilities dialog as well as their dismissing it by pressing the OK option caused the SecureCRT for Macbook pro window size to convert.
- Mac/Linux: SecureCRT did not really deal with PK_OK packets safely, that caused X.509 authentication so that you can fail.
- Mac/Linux: There was no standard port selected for new serial sessions.
- Mac/Linux: Custom ports were not being stored for their Serial sessions.
Mac Operating system X 10.10 or later