Download SteerMouse for Mac - Powerful third-party mouse driver.
SteerMouse Full version download has been an most advance driver for their USB in addition to their Bluetooth mice. The software application in addition supports Apple Mighty Mouse perfectly.
Free SteerMouse Download for MacBook pro have the ability to assign a number of functions so that you can buttons that it Apple’s app does not really let the, consisting of double-clicks, modifier clicks, app switching, assignment of shortcut keys, “snap to” cursor motion, which moves the cursor so that you can target (for instance an OK button), and many more.
SteerMouse Full free Version Download allows you to control the cursor’s Sensitivity on the top with their Tracking Speed. (Apple’s the application only allows modification for both Tracking Speed.) By adjusting the 2 configurations, anyone have the ability to customize ideal setting to the cursor so that you can fit the movements within your hand.
What’s New in Mac Os SteerMouse Download 5.1.3
- Auto Scroll now supports trakballs; assign Scroll/Auto (Trackball) to a button and their press the software; the ball to your trackball works being a scroll ball
- Now supports Logitech MX Master 2S, MX Anyplace 2S
- Problem solved where buttons on the Kensington ExpertMouse Wireless Trackball wouldn’t work properly
- Problem solved where some buttons on ELECOM mice could not work.
- Problem solved in which the scroll setting would reset on certain mice
Mac-Os X 10.6 or later