Tower Download for Mac is the Git client regarding their Mac Os X which makes implementing Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its unique elegant and their comprehensive user interface and a feature set that all lets them enjoy the complete potential of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an intuitive user interface. For their example, a wide variety of activities are able to be performed without difficulty via drag-and-drop, and their mistakes are able to be undone quickly. Advanced users are capable of increase their productivity with other different features similar to single line staging, submodule assist, or the file history.
Full version Mac Os Tower Download Offline installer Download for Mac 3.3.0 Features
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Solutions, Team Foundation Server in addition to their Rhodecode integration
- Support regarding their Bitbucket team accounts
- Support regarding their full-screen and their Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features contain combine, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, make new branch, etc.
What’s New in Tower Full version Download for Mac 3.3.0
- Performance: We were capable to speed up opening and their navigating repositories once more, for their all types of repositories.
- Performance: Reloading commit changesets may be significantly more rapidly at this point.
- Performance: The “edit commit message” dialog during an interactive rebase procedure is now reloading faster.
- Working Copy and paste: The staging checkboxes becomes disabled after the progress see was shown. It’s been fixed.
- Working Copy and paste: The background color with their subject and descriptions fields is now white again (when obtaining Tower in “Light Mode”).
- Image Diff: Images with all of the width smaller than 20px do not lead in order to UI layout issues anymore.
- Image Diff: Fixed loading image data regarding their removed and staged working tree entries.
- History: When branch tracking details changes while seeing the branch’s history, the commit record is now safely updated.
- Navigation: Navigating back/forward between refs (branches, tags) does not lead for the back/forward buttons becoming inactive anymore.
- Services: A crash when unexpected data was received from your service API has got been fixed.
- Services: Fixed sorting of organization as well as their collaborator service repositories.
- Services: Fixed an issue with all the “Edit Account” option not really working sometimes.
- Repository Window: Fixed updating represented URL of main window.
- Touch Bar: The “Quick Open” item have the ability to this time be removed completely.
- Window Recovery: Tower securely restores the prior window this time if this tool was quit while having being minimized or hidden.
- Activity Window: Clicking the “clear” option does not really take away the operating repository or service activities anymore.
Mac-Os X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor