Download Viper FTP for Mac - Handy FTP client (was ViaFTP).
Viper FTP Dmg Download for Mac (was ViaFTP) is the useful and effective file manager for Mac-Os X, with all a tremendous graphical user interface that makes the application effortless for use. Very easily access your remote servers to handle and exchange your personal files. The latest user interface was re-designed to be cool, clean in addition to their functional. Viper FTP Download handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, as well as their the uploading of video files straight to YouTube. It will likely make the HTTP URL of files you choose, to allow anyone to simply easily share them via URL or electronic mail. It stores as well as their shows your history as well as their trace log, stores the credentials of various FTP accounts, in addition to their lets you have multi simultaneous transfers happening throughout the various servers. The Toolbar offers you quick view on to your bookmarked servers. Viper FTP Offline installer Download has in-built ZIP, RAR, GZ, and their TAR support. has instant file discovering on both your own local and remote machines. Anyone should be able to customise numerous types of elements of the interface via preferences. You should be able to edit remote files to create instant changes.
Top 10 Features
- Local and their remote file control (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favorites
- can be managed in one place.
- History of file procedures (what, when, where with all a server reply)
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address using an immediate electronic mail option.
- Searching, seeing in addition to their modifying files directly on the remote server.
- Using the toolbar for their keeping your own favorite servers offers an instant access for its remote destinations.
- All files (hidden, system) are noticeable. In order to find out the file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Zip,rar,gz and their tar management.
- Application windows should be in a position to be associated (will also move, show as well as their hide at the same time)
What’s New in Viper FTP 3.6.1
- Amazon S3 file-permissions support
- “Search Files by Tag” included with the File Explore window
- Upload permissions much better (FTP/SFTP/S3)
- Amazon S3 file-rename bug fixed
- Full-screen mode improved
- Display of color tags
- 2 possibilities within the Preferences
Mac-Os X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor